Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What can i do?

i want my blog to be an extension of myself..something i can use to help me define myself..but its not turning out that way...i've become desperate enough to recount my travel experiences...this is not going anywhere...wht shoul i do abt that?

lately, i've been a little pissed off, with people not reacting the way i expect them to or rather would like them to...what can i do abt that?

i want to get rid of some adipose, but can't focus on going to the gym regularly...jus make it twice or thrice a week...what do i do abt that?

it takes me 30 minutes to commute from my house to silk board(b'lore), a distance of 2 kms while the remaining 5 odd kms to office takes me 10 minutes....what can anyone do abt that?

.... many more laments, but i'll miss the 7:30 bus.....what can i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment