Friday, December 22, 2006

when i became a bakra...

I, have been, made, a BAKRA!!! poor, unsuspecting, honest, goodfearing me has been duped by a dastardly act of devious deception by thy dilapidated room mate ( that word associates so well with you varun :P) I was ensnared by an enigmatic and effervescent Kruti Mathur. But,..but, ultimately i was so boring throughout, that i came out trumps. It seems my nemesis got tired of my ghisi-piti replies and called it quits. But i must hand it to him for the spade work. Its almost flattering!!

So we had this Kruti Mathur, Romania brought up, globetrotting daughter of a business diplomat who lives in a mansion in Bangalore with her own gym and swimming pool. And with all that, she hits on me. Only a fool would fall for that! I did

Once, as a bakra, i have been exposed to the perils lurking in this world. All ye kruti mathurs out there will have to be henceforth subjected to severe scrutiny. Oh! how cumbersome and boring is that!!. balls!! why can't life be simple and sunny?

2 comments: