Thursday, November 30, 2006

yaake?????

Damn!! I'm falling asleep right in the morning at office. help!! As part of my fitness drive, I'm doing some kickass swimming in a pool nearby. I go early morning and splash about for about an hour. I return home, get ready for office and reach by about 9:30. A decently heavy breakfast follows and am in my seat by 10:00 with my morning cuppa. Within minutes of finishing it, my eyes are drooping shut. Where am i going wrong. I get ample sleep in the night, no concerns there. If anyone has any insight on this, do advise.

7 comments:

  1. you've denied access to your blogger profile. do enable it. you'll get mutifold visits then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't know that had happened..
    aye

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing new!! just rem how missed the CT by sleeping ...your eyes wont droop then....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know...but i was sleep deprived then from the night out watching movies :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. no chatting with kruthi mathur at night now okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm touched by u'r concern [:P]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a global phenomenon..prone to be stronger on Monday mornings. Nothing, and nothing at all shall change the droopy eyed syndrome at work. Give up and maybe sometime..give in!

    ReplyDelete