Friday, September 07, 2007

Oops!...ummm!..damn!..too late!


Sometimes you want to rewind and playback time for the most trivial, yet compelling reasons. Like today, when i was walking down a narrow aisle in my office; A colleague with whom I'm on smile-when-u-pass terms, was coming from the opposite direction. I was ambling down, lost in my thoughts and didn't consciously recall his presence in my path. Ok! i didn't ram into him or anything, but i trudged on impervious of him and he had to squeeze past me. He was well past the moment by the time i realized this and i guess "arrogant bastard" has now been firmly registered against my name in his brain's registers.

If only i could rollback time, and graciously give him way with due respect. Alas! the motivation is not strong enough to pursue a research in Physics. So I'll let it be and stalk around his cubicle for another opportunity :D

No comments:

Post a Comment